CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

13 October 2008

The bone stops here

That is a bone. I highly recommend the pulled pork hamburger @ BW3s just ask them to be sure to throw out the bone. Aaron, Logan, Adam, and myself went out Saturday night for a bite to eat. I thought it would be a good idea to order a big burger. And then I hit a culinary land mine, thankfully my teeth were stepping oh so lightly and didn't suffer the potential effect of calcified shrapnel known to many as bone. The result could've been catastrophic. I spotted the deliverer of the mine, our waiter, instead of verbally machine gunning him to the ground, noted and inquired about the mine. With miniscule amount of empathy he offered to bring me another burger, HA wait for another potential calcium mine filled burger I THINK NOT!

0 comments: